Thursday 10 March 2011

Important LGfL News

Dear Colleagues,

 

I have attached two important documents relating to the LGfL 2.0 contracts. These outline a 10% discount for primary schools for the first three years for sign up before 28th March. There is also a comparison of several alternative providers in terms of cost and service.

 

Please could you let me know if your school is seriously considering alternatives to LGfL. I am also aware that there may be headteachers out there that have either not received or not shared or considered the LGfL offer pack & contract. Finally if your school has received the pack and would like to sign up but can’t figure out how to do it please let me know and I will do everything I can to help.

 

Just to repeat what was in the letter LGfL is yours –it’s a charitable trust serving London schools, with the aim of best value, best quality and best fit for schools.

 

I will be at the PDC all day on Friday 11th March – I have cleared my diary. If you have any questions about LGfL or would like me to talk through options or compare with offers you have had from alternative providers then call me on 02084895058.

 

Kind regards

 

Dan Warner

School Improvement Officer Primary ICT

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment